Tuesday, June 2, 2009

MY FAVORITE GUY ON YOUTUBE! (how to start a dance party!)

This is probably one of my favorite video on youtube..
And this guy is one of my favorite guy on youtube..
Just plain AWESOME!
A priceless moment caught on tape!
I laughed so hard and so long!
I felt joyous every time i see this vid..just like what everyone in the video felt..
This happened in Sasquatch festival last week, and Santigold was performin "Unstoppable"
I wish i was there bustin some awesome moves with the dancing guy..
I wish music festivals in Indonesia could be more peaceful like this festival..



SAME EVENT, DIFFERENT ANGLE



THIS IS THE GUY WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PARTY!



In less than 3 minutes, one guy drew a crowd of 300+..YOU'RE MY HERO MAN!

2 comments:

  1. I KNOW! hahaha..if you look at the video comments, the fat guy in black t-shirt (the third guy to come to the dancing man) talks..and the dancing man talks too! and it's official..the dancing man goes viral..he is all over the internet!

    ReplyDelete