Thursday, May 21, 2009

(One of) THE GREATEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!

This guy is Edward Droste. He is the founder/singer of the band Grizzly Bear .
Grizzly Bear is one of my favorite band of all time.
But I'm not going to talk about him or Grizzly Bear right now..I can do that later.
Right now, I am very happy, because i just experienced an unforgettable event that i'll never forget. Don't care if you think that this is lame or something, but this event matters to me.

I twitt (is twitt a thing? whatever), just like some of you.
I twitt to have fun and to know what is goin on in my heroes' life
(heroes : family, friends, musicians, film makers, whatevs).
So, i've been following Ed Droste's twitter updates and he is my favorite guy on twitter.

Today, i was feeling excited to watch Grizzly Bear playing a new song live from Late Night Show with David Letterman. But unfortunately they got bumped, and i got sad.
I Expressed my sadness by dedicated some of my twitter updates to Ed Droste.
But, when the excitement and the sadness got mixed, it made me a little bit nuts. Suddenly, i said some stupid things to Ed (@EdwardDroste, read from bottom to top).


Suddenly, a miracle happened!

WTF!??!!??!
Here's an overview look on the situation, READ FROM BOTTOM TO TOP!


So, a little thing called twitter made a teenager from Indonesia got a "wassup + a wink" from his hero.

4 comments:

  1. ahh gila seru banget gw nge twitt Guy Berryman (bassist coldplay) ga di bales2 hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah thats ace, deg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Mine's great as well. I put a lil review abt Fanboys, saying that i loved it, and put a #fanboys hash tag on it... voila! Kyle Newman followed me the day after!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Aisha : YOI SHA! asik ya..seneng deh..orangn nya baik..


    @Alanda : Kren abis! seru abis! suara lo terdengar sama sutradara terkenal! jadi mulai sekarang lo update twitter lo harus mengindikasi kan bahwa lo bisa jadi aktris..siapa tau di cast di film slanjutnya..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete