Saturday, May 2, 2009

"We didn't sign up for this..I'm Done.." Yeah Wolfie! you're done professionally..


Me and my friends were so excited to watch the thing..We came to the Theatre with high expectation.
But our verdict on the movie are the same..Wolverine was utter crap!

Well, it is the typical superhero movie with all the usual ingredients (all the cheesy and cliche ingredients indeed). But it was all bleak, makes no sense, with all the total cliche shit from all superhero movies combined. I felt nothing when i watched it. No emotion, no excitement, no sense of awesomeness.
I laughed through most of the fighting scene..especially the ones with Will.I.Am..how the hell that talentless fucker get a gig in an X-Men franchise? and the Gambit jump from the roof, totally unnecessary.
Well, except the first Logan and Victor encounter at the bar..that was awesome..oh, (spoiler)and all the scene with Ryan Reynolds before he transformed into the most forgettable villain EVER.

You can see it clearly by comparing this crap with the cliche but well crafted Spiderman franchise..Wolfie came nowhere near the friendly neighborhood..

This movie was supposed to be all the greatness of the iconic character and all the glory to superhero film genre.

I was expecting a little bit of Dark Knight drama but Logan was so emo, a little bit of Iron Man unforgettable portrayal but Logan was angry all the time, a little bit of Spidey well crafted screenplay but this is a total garbage..

Because the last movie I saw before this was Watchmen, the experience made me craving to watch watchmen again..

So,it was a waste of time and a waste of 25.000 Rupiah..
Wait for Crank : High Voltage to hit theatre if you wanna experience a no brainer action tour de force..

5 comments:

  1. I don't care! I love Wolverine! I love Deadpool! I just don't care! Hahahahahahahahaa it's not a waste of time. Come on, it's a suitable movie to refresh your mind after weeks of torturing exams. Rest your brain for a while! Ngakak abis waktu liat Cyclops dari dulu udah cupu! Hihihihih

    ReplyDelete
  2. crank? ugh seeing the trailer already bores me. its already out here but definitely not wasting $8 on that one. i've already waster $8 to see 17 again (guilty pleasure, zac efron isn't that gay in my eyes anymore, pretty good acting actually for someone who used to be in an ugly little musical)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha..Have you seen the first one? it's a funny adrenaline pumping action movie with no brain required..Maybe it's a guy movie..I don't know..
    OH!you should look up Kevin Zegers..
    He's a much older and hotter Zac..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin Zegers uggghhhh! If his name wasn't Kevin I wouldn't hate him haha his movie It's A Boy/Girl Thing is totally forgettable

    ReplyDelete
  5. every boy hates zac cause they secretly want to be him, thats my theory hahaha and i don't think zac is cute, he is waaaaaay too pretty

    ReplyDelete